The fourth industrial revolution has arrived, and the needs of a business have changed. You as transformation leaders are called upon to revolutionise, and strive for innovation, or risk watching your business become obsolete!
Racing against the speed of change, in order to survive, businesses are breaking down barriers, intertwining partners, employees and customers into business processes and practices to create a digital ecosystem.
TEX Week Europe 2018 will feature an innovative and inspiring speaker faculty, including C-level strategy and Heads of Digital Transformation and Innovation know-how, as they unveil their approaches and tactics for embedding digital projects and enterprise wide technology excellence within their businesses.
Don’t miss the chance to transform your business for a digital world!
Adopting technology and digital strategies to achieve agility and drive operational efficiency in an increasingly fast-paced market
Think differently by understanding your customer - reimagine your business processes na lead to greater value for your customer
Enable your organisation to succesfully implement transformation initiatives by focsing on culture and change management
Brands you’ll be hearing from:
Over 60 C-level and Executive Level Speakers, Including:
Dr. Iris Kaib
Vice President Corporate First Choice Office
Deutsche Post DHL Group
Chief Information Officer
Director, Digital Transformation
Head of Engineering and Innovation
Vice President of Operational Excellence
Digital Business Director
Head of Data and Analytical Products
Chief Digital Officer
Group Vice President, Head of Advanced Process Analytics
Director, Strategy and Operations
E2E Service Design & Systems Thinking Director
Lloyds Banking Group
Business Chief Information Offcier, Business Enabling Technologies
Head of Innovation
4 key questions TEX week will tackle:
5 Reasons to Attend
Find out how leading businesses have adopted technology in order to drive operational excellence
Improve the way you identify the best technology opportunities for your business processes
Discover how the marriage between business and technology can initiate change, innovation and sustainability
No sales pitches in the conference room = more valuable use of your time out of the office
Use our highly interactive format to meet like-minded peers
Who should attend
Our in-depth range of topics regarding technology and digital excellence, make this key industry event highly relevant to a broad range of business leaders, technical experts and key stakeholders within the business, in areas such as:
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise/Business Architecture
- Business Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Customer Experience
- Data Analysis
- Information Technology
The summit in numbers
C-level and Executive Speakers
- Lisbon is reinventing itself as Europe’s Silicon Valley. A leading tech hub for those looking to innovate.
- “The idea we want to promote is that we also have an economy based on knowledge and an entrepreneurial community that is growing.” Manuel Caldeira Cabral, Portugal’s economy minister has said. “We have a financing system, a very competitive fiscal setting for startups; but also because of the lifestyle and quality of life that entrepreneurs find here.”
- Its 500-year history has attributed to the city’s renaissance. Dealing with different cultures, and building international ties has been at the heart of its traditions, and despite hardships, continues to drive its entrepreneurial spirit.
- Sun, Sea, and TEX – with the event taking place in September, we are catching the last rays of summer